Information about cookies
1. When operating the website numoco.com, system service sends the user's computer at least one cookie in order to
uniquely identify a browser.
2. The server service automatically records information the browser sends when the User visits a website. These server logs
may include information such as your web request, your IP address, a browser type and language, the date and time of
your request. This information helps improve the quality of our service by identifying and storing user preferences and
tracking trends, such as the ways in which our website is being searched.
3. The User can prevent receiving cookies and thus remain anonymous, but in case of not allowing the registration of
cookies, Service numoco.com will be not able to identify the User.
4. In order to configure the device in the scope of consent for storing cookies and determining the saved cookies, the User
can make changes to the settings of the web browser.
5. Service numoco.com indicates that in case of failure to make the settings for the cookies, all information will be
included in the terminal equipment of the User. In this case, the Service can store the information in the terminal
equipment of the User, and have access to this information.
6. Information about managing Cookies’ files in different browsers can be found on pages dedicated to particular browsers:
a) Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
b) Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/pl
c) Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
d) Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/pl/cookies.html
e) Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL&locale=pl_PL
7. The service numoco.com uses the following types of cookies:
a) cookies that store session ID (needed to store the login information, complete the form);
b) Count - cookies responsible for counting the number of visits to the site;
c) Cookie Google Analytics;
d) cookie settings on a browser window;
e) Cookies for changing the appearance of the website in high contrast.